Stefan Jankewicz - Physiotherapist
Stefan completed his Bachelor of Physiotherapy at the University of South Australia with first class honours. Stefan knows first-hand the significant role exercise can have in managing pain and minimising the risk of future injuries. He is passionate about assisting individuals to reach their full potential with a strong belief in hands on treatment, exercise prescription and self-management.
Stefan has the knowledge and the skills to work with clients to deliver great outcomes through quality communication and education. He is currently playing football for Adelaide University in the amateur league and loves to keep fit by either running or trail hiking.
His main areas of interests include:
· lower back pain assessment and management
· cervicogenic headaches
· chronic pain
· sports related injuries
· neck pain related to prolonged postures
He also has a special interest in peripheral musculoskeletal conditions such as:
· Nerve related pain in arms and legs
· Tennis elbow
· ITB syndrome (lateral knee/hip pain)
· Rotator cuff related pain
- · Starting Strong: building confidence and increasing preparedness for clinical practise held by APA
- · Mental health first aid (2 day course)
- · Red Cross First Aid and CPR certificate
Stefan can be contacted on 08 8221 5011 or email@example.com and is available by appointment.
Any problem by a sport, work accident etc.
we welcome the chance to serve you
Our team of highly trained professionals uses the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not
- Massage Therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
© Copyright 2019 Therapia, All Rights Reserved